Comfort Keepers: Taking Great Pride in Heating and Cooling Your Home
At Comfort Keepers, we have no more important than making sure you and your loved ones are comfortable on the coldest of Chicgaoland’s winter nights and through the hot, sweltering days of summer.
Our expert technicians understand that no matter the season, a failing or broken HVAC system in your residence is a serious and true emergency. These concerns are a part of our training; every Comfort Keepers technician is National Comfort Institute (NCI) Certified; the highest level of education and certification an HVAC tech can earn. We know your heating and air conditioning from top to bottom.
While we quickly respond to your emergency, our objective as your heating and cooling professionals is to provide you with the quality products and exceptional services to make sure you never experience an emergency. This page will review the many things Comfort Keepers can do to give your home the very best in HVAC and to give you complete peace of mind.
- Air conditioning service and installation – Comfort Keepers will only recommend the very best and most reliable brands with excellent SEER Ratings. We never install a “popular brand” just because they spend a great deal of money on advertising rather a brand we know and trust as the best for your needs. Our expertise not only includes central air, but high velocity ductless systems and heat pumps as well.
- Air conditioning repair – Comfort Keepers can repair and maintain any make or model of air conditioning system made. Our services include suggested improvements to improve your overall system and its efficiency. Efficiency means we can not only improve circulation but help you save energy dollars.
- Furnace service and installation – We recommend and install residential furnaces that are reliable, long-lasting and the most energy efficient for your particular needs. We also install high velocity ductless or mini-split systems.
- Furnace repair – Our professional, NCI Certified technicians are qualified to repair any residential make or model furnace that is made. We repair and maintain furnaces throughout the Chicago suburbs on a routine basis and we are available 24/7 to respond on an emergency basis.
- Boiler installation, servicing and maintenance – Comfort Keepers knows there is no substitute for residential boiler experience. Boilers are the workhorses of both the heating and cooling system. Our boiler installation is performed only by NCI certified HVAC technicians.
- Air Duct Inspection and Balancing – Comfort Keepers is known for its NCI Certified technicians which means we are experts in air duct inspection and system balancing. Only a handful of HVAC companies across the nation have this expertise. We have modern tools to improve the way that warm or cold air is delivered to every room of your house.
- Whole Home Humidification and Air Cleaning – Comfort Keepers installs, services and maintains systems to humidify and clean the air your home. Far from being a luxury, these whole home systems are very important for households with those suffering from respiratory problems and allergies or for anyone desiring cleaner and more easy-to-breathe air.
- Residential comfort system analysis – We provide homeowners with comprehensive comfort system analyses to help you improve the overall energy system of your residential heating and cooling system.
Comfort Keepers offers many energy savings products to help you make the most of your budget. From Energy Shield attic blankets to solar fans, we can solve every homeowner’s particular energy concerns. No matter your particular needs, our certified technicians are here to help.